Sunday 22 September 2013

Versatile Blogger - my nominations



Confession: I only read a very small number of blogs. And, after Healthehelen, who is my favourite, there are just 5 that I really enjoy reading. Here they are, my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award...





. Dr John Briffa - because he's a medic who hasn't had the wool pulled over his eyes. You can always rely on John for a good, well-researched, anti-statin story.
. Zoe Harcombe - for her relentless campaign against obesity and the food companies that shamelessly promote it, including Netmums who have recently got into bed with Kellogg's.
. Rock'n'Roller Baby - whose blog about life with young children makes me wish I could go back in time and do it all differently.
. Recipe Rifle - who brings me back down to earth when Rock'n'Roller Baby is making me go mushy in the middle.
. The Frugal Cook - for coming up with a 5.2 recipe (hot smoked salmon with avocado) that makes my tummy rumble every time I think about it. 

I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I do...


No comments: